"Everything was good when we were together. Now that we are seperated she acts like I don't do anything for my child." stated by an anonymous disgruntled father.
The good, the bad, the child support. When child support rears it's ugly head it's accompanied by a bad reputation. But guys, really ask yourself is it as bad as you say. On one hand, you have a tool use to help obtain monies to support children. These monies can be deducted from a man/woman's check (more than likely a man) or voluntarily paid. However, either way, you know that you have done your part. Adversely, the men that I have talked to feel the same way as the anonymous father. The thought is why should someone tell them how to take care of their children.
This is were the problem comes in and women can be the catalyst that ignites this fire. To all of those women trying to make a quick buck... if you have a man who is about his business and takes care of his children, STOP LYING! Stop telling the friend of the court that he is not a good father. This system is set up for men who are inadequate fathers; men who think about themselves first and their children never. These men should be held to the fire.
Men understand this, all guys are not stand up. So the system is needed. So don't speak for them all; you are dealing with a personal vendetta. Not all women have a agenda. So try to
relax when you hear the words "child support". And if you feel that the system is still playing you, you may want to get some legal advice.
Listen up, your children are watching you. You are influencing how they are going to interact in future relationships. You have to be a GREAT example. Fight for your children's best interest when it best for them and not when you are projecting your form of bitter revenge.
Although I understand your point, I somewhat disagree. I agree that women should stop using the system to get back at a man. However, I think that men (mostly) have a negative outlook on FOC.
ReplyDeleteThe system isn't designed only for clothes and food. Too often do I hear "it don't take that much to feed and cloth my child", but that isn't all that child support is for. Child support includes shelter, lights, gas, daycare/latchkey plus food and clothing. Think about it like this, if you were living in the same household with your child how much would you contribute monthly?....Think about it.
If he is a stand up guy than the FOC is not necessary. There are men who are looking at this situation from your perspective. They believe that raising a child is a 50/50 thing. They make sure that their child is being taking care of without being ask and before there is a need. If these man are forced into the system more than likely the mother of that child will receive less than he initial set forth to do.
ReplyDeleteSHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!! THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY.
ReplyDelete