Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Myth Or Fact

All Men Cheat.....

I have just heard recently that men are going to cheat no matter what. I personally disagree with this statement. Accepting this statement allows men to have leeway to take advantage of the emotions of a women. Our men are better than what this statement gives them credit for.

We as women must be able to decipher through the nonsense. We cannot allow society to continue to conform our way of thinking. Stop accepting the common thought process. Require your man to be a stand up guy. As it has been if you do not stand for something you may fall for anything. 

 Myth or Fact. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Fact! the fact is we have to raise our standards and look out for each other. We need to rebuild the sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that most men cheat but not all men. I think that these "new aged" women have made it okay for men to cheat. Those women have made it clear that they don't care if the man is married or in a relationship as long as they get what they want out the deal.. Men have always been hunters and that is great because a women want to be persued! However, we as women have made it too easy for men to have their cake and eat it too. Basically, we as women need to raise our standards, then men will have no choice but to comply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ACTUALLY THINK THE OLDER GENERATION HAVE ENABLED MEN TO GET AWAY WITH CHEATING. THE YOUNGER GENERATION ARE FOLLOWING THEIR LEAD.OLDER WOMAN CONSOLE YOUNGER WOMAN TO STAND BY THERE MAN NO MATTER WHAT. EVEN IF IT HURTS.

    ReplyDelete