Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Don't Box Me In!

Republican Party, Democratic Party, and Independents listen up! Stop trying to box us in. Stop trying to force feed us this non-sense about my social beliefs, my religion, and my love for this country!  Just because I believe that health care should be mandated does not mean I am a socialist. Just because I believe in God does not make me a religious zealot or fanatic.  Just because I want change for our country does not mean I do not love my country.

We are forced into these little statically categories in order to predict our votes.  Since patterns rarely change, the statical data is turn into reality. This is why Republicans candidates don't run for office in Detroit or even campaign in the city. There is a belief that Detroiters are not educated voters, and our track record is proving this statement true. People it's time to wake up. Our representatives are not representing us.

For example, look at the City of Detroit.  The Democratic Party has been running Detroit for over 20 years. What do we have to show for it?  Corruption is running ramped; the school system is worthless; and economic growth is a joke that you tell in a bar.  However; if a person  ran under another party the chance of them winning Mayor in the city of Detroit is slim to none.  But we voted in several scrupulous people without blinking an eye.

Lets get educated!  Lets change the world!  Lets not let our Four Fathers down! Vote according to what is more beneficial to the city, state, and/or country.  Lets not replace a good political agenda with a popularity contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment